I have used many Digital products to a) Improve productivity, b) Automate process c) Generate content d) Manage social media and e) Understand the performance of my Digital Assets. I thought it would be helpful for all of you and save you a lot of time and effort to figure out what works best. These are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Education & Learning
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names. They’ve got a free one-year WHOIS guard protection.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- GetResponse: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter.
- Collect Chat: This is a super awesome chatbot which you can use on your website to engage with your visitors and convert them into customers.
- ManyChat: This is my favourite Facebook Messenger Chatbot. I’ve got a lot of customers using this tool. Go to asksidz.com and type “zoom” to see this in action.
Blogging & SEO
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Studiopress: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Grammarly: The simplest tool for checking spellings, puntuation & grammar.
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- ClickFunnels: the Ultimate Funnel Building System
- Instapage: The #1 most user-friendly landing page creator online.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Instamojo: Want to start selling products online in India? This my favourite payment processor.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
e-Learning & Video Marketing
- Longtail Pro: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down.
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns. You can also check to see the popularity of certain keywords and the competition for ads for those keywords as well.
Images & Photos
- FreeDigitalPhotos.net: I also use this website to get free images for my blog posts. Just like Flickr, there are some rules which you need to read before you can use those images.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.